Pages

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

CHAPTER 51 FACING SATURN


One evening, Hanumanji was sitting on the bank of the Ganges in Kajalivan contemplating the pastimes of Sri Sita Ram. There appeared a phantom's body. It stood in space and spoke in a very harsh tone.
"Hanumanji, I want to warn You that the moment Lord Krishna departed from the planet Earth, the Iron Age started, and its influences are taking over everything everywhere, causing the deterioration of the higher values and faculties of life. Therefore, Your size and power, as well as everybody else's will be reduced and my power, my influences will rise high.
"Since You played the role of my savior in the Silver Age in Lanka, I adore You. That is why I came to You personally, to inform You that for seven and a half years You will be under my severe influences," Saturn said.
The knowledge of Saturn was very poor regarding mystical laws in the field of Lovetrance (Samadhi.) In the heart of those in whom glimpses of the effulgence of Sri Sita Ram flash, the influence of time, place, and the situations of the planets have no entrance. They are banned and paralyzed. The laws of destiny and fate do not work. Sri Sita Ram controls them, directs them, and arranges for their yoga and kshema.
"Will you please look for a place somewhere else? The influences of the planets work on mortal beings only. Leave Me alone. Nothing can possess, obsess, or occupy My body except the intoxication of Sri Sita Ram's love," Hanumanji replied.
"I am not free from certain laws of creation," Saturn said. "You are staying on Earth. This is enough to have You under my control. I can influence You. I can influence everybody who possesses a body for seven and a half years in every twenty-two and a half years. I am possessing over Your body right now and You cannot undo it," he replied.
"If you have decided to come, then please come, but it would be more comfortable for you to spare Me, distinguishing Me as old and different from human beings. I belong to the semi-divine race," Hanumanji said.
"In the Iron Age, none of the semi-divine, astral and celestial races should stay on Earth permanently. They must make their residence in the subtle worlds. Whoever tries to remain on Earth will be in my grip. He will haveto suffer either physically or psychologically, and my favorite place is old men's bodies because they are closer to death," Saturn said.
"All right, accepted. May I know from your Holiness which part of My body you would prefer first?" Hanumanji asked.
"The head," he replied full of vanity.
"It is regular procedure when I possess someone, for the first two and a half years I work on his head. I frustrate it, make him misunderstand things, misconceive things. After his life is uprooted, and has become a mess, for two and a half years I work on his stomach. I spoil all the machineries of his body and make it weak. Then, since pollution of the stomach is the source of all sorts of diseases, he gets entangled in a vicious circle of endless diseases. After he loses his brain, he loses his health, and then his credit and money also is gone. Then the last two and a half years I reside in his feet causing him to indulge in fruitless wandering," Saturn said.
"Welcome sir, now you are coming on My head, okay." Hanumanji said. "Please take a seat. I shall think of My stomach and legs later."
In his ghostly form, Mr. Saturn possessed the head of Hanumanji.
After sometime, "Ah, what are You doing?" Saturn screamed, being ground under a heavy mountain.
As soon as Saturn had occupied his seat on His head, Hanumanji felt itches in His head, and He rooted up a mountain and placed it on His head.
"This is My own way of scratching the itches," Hanumanji replied.
"As you act according to your own nature, I too have My own way of curing. You do your job, I am not disturbing you. You also please do not disturb Me," Hanumanji said and took another mountain and placed it on top of the previous one.
Poor Saturn shouted, "Please remove them. I agree to be friendly. I can stay on Your body for only two and a half days."
Instead of giving a reply, Hanumanji rooted out the third mountain and placed it on his head on top of the other two.
Saturn cried, "Please be kind. Now I shall never come to You."
Even this promise was not satisfying to Hanumanji and He broke the fourth mountain, and Saturn yelled and screamed -
tràhi màm, tràhi màm
"Hanumanji, please save me, save me. Please let me get down. I will not harm You or even to those who will remember You, I will not disturb. Have mercy upon me."
Hanumanji removed all the mountains from His head and then He looked at Saturn, who was tortured in pain.
"I just wanted to have five mountains on My head, and I can keep them comfortably like a crown until the end of creation, but you were in a hurry."
Saturn fell down at His feet and begged His pardon.
"I will always remember the words which I gave You. Please give me some oil for my aching limbs," he requested.
"You already see that I am a vagabond and I mostly stay in the jungles. You must know that I don't have any oil. Go and beg it from those whom you will possess," Hanumanji said and walked away.
Up until now, astrologers suggest to those who are suffering from the evil influences of Saturn, as part of a remedy they must offer oil to Saturn according to the rules for the sake of satisfying him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Blogroll

About